Become A Member Online
1. Select Membership Type (Individual, Family, Student)
2. Complete Application Form and Waiver
3. Make secure online payment
4. Receive email from the Sudbury Canoe Club to confirm membership
5. Choose a program and get certified (email program instructors to register).
Become A Member In Person
1. Fill out the SCC Registration Form (available online or at the SCC office).
2. Complete the SCC Release of Liability Form (one per member).
3. Submit the completed forms and payment (mail in or drop off).
4. Choose a program and get certified (email program instructors to register).
Annual Club Fees
Single membership (over 16 years of age) $150
Additional family members (16 and older) $100
Youth (6 – 15 years old) $50
Child (5 & younger) Included in adult membership fee
Guest Pass $20/each (Guest Waiver must be completed)
As a member of the Sudbury Canoe Club, and after being qualified to use any of the club equipment, you will be issued a key card that will allow you access to the club equipment during daylight hours.
Lessons & Equipment
Lessons are required for first time users of any club equipment. Most lessons are free or moderately prices. The club will provide all paddling and safety equipment.
Trips & Events
Members can sign up for day trips to several locations around northern Ontario. Paddle the crystal clear waters of Georgian Bay on a guided sea kayak excursion, or come play with us in the Secord Rapids on the Wahnapitei River one evening.
There are several events to choose from throughout the summer. Enter the Sudbury Fitness Challenge Canoe Marathon in June, paddle under the fireworks on Canada Day, or mingle with other members at one of our social events. Stay up to date on our events by following us on Twitter and Facebook, and checking your email for the club newsletter.
Members are welcome to invite guests to join them on the water. The guest fee is $20 payable at the club on the day the guest accompanies the member, prior to getting on the water. A guest waiver must be completed (available onsite).